Psycho- Educational Assessment
Is your child experiencing difficulty in school academically and/or behaviorally?
Are you curious about your child’s learning style?
Do you feel your child might need specialized instruction and/or may qualify for special education services?
By having your child assessed you will have all the answers to these questions and more.
A psycho-educational assessment will provide you with:
• Information regarding your child’s learning style as well their academic
strengths and weaknesses
• Assessment for Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD/ADD) and/or
executive functioning deficits
• Tests for learning disabilities, such as Reading Disorder/Dyslexia, Disorder
of Written Expression/ Dysgraphia, Nonverbal Learning Disability, and Math
• Documents for accommodations in school or on standardized tests
• Necessary documents for eligibility for Individual Education Programs
or 504 Plans
• Individualized recommendations to promote academic success
• Explanations regarding behaviors such as inattention, organization, hyperactivity, low
motivation, homework struggles, impulsivity, or low frustration
• Help to understand poor school performance and/ or academic decline
For a free consultation and additional information please contact the office of
Andrea DiFilippo, LICSW & Associates, Inc. at (508) 748-3131.